FAQ: What Do You Do?
At The Law Studio, we help people recover lost time–at least figuratively. No, we don’t have a time machine, and we can’t actually restore to your life the time you wasted worrying about a conflict. We can’t send you back in time to change your present circumstances, but we can work with you to:
- Forgive yourself for having conflicts, making mistakes, and being an imperfect human, like the rest of us.
- Acknowledge yourself, so your life isn’t limited by waiting for acknowledgment from others (which might not come, or might not come in the form you want).
- Forgive others for making choices or taking actions that had terrible consequences and for being imperfect humans, like the rest of us.
- Free the emotions you’ve been told to suppress or otherwise are afraid to express.
- Clear your mind of fears, worry, and negativity–every time it creates those experiences for you.
- Assume you know nothing about anything in a conflict so you can review it anew and see possibilities for resolution.
- Listen with your third ear for the thoughts, beliefs, expectations, and needs driving a conflict.
We use a holistic, integrative approach that draws from our experience in arbitration, business, education, family, human resources, law, mediation, religion, spirituality, sport, or whatever inspires you. We don’t limit ourselves or you.