I plant seeds and grow people
I wasn’t given a lot of opportunity to follow conventional paths to the success I wanted, and definitely not on expected timelines or with the resources I was “supposed to” have. That used to make me very angry, but it also forced me to get creative and build resilience.
I got knocked down. A lot. Including by people we are taught will always protect us.
It took some time and effort, but I eventually decided that a traditional life wasn’t meant for me. And that’s completely okay.
Now, I work with others who have overcome many life challenges but occasionally get stalled by new ones. My goal is to help you recognize:
- You are surrounded by conflict.
- You are resolving it all the time.
- You don’t need to fear conflict.
- You don’t need to be embarrassed that you have it.
- You don’t need to pretend there’s a way to avoid all of it.
Together, we can resolve your instant conflict. During the conflict resolution process, we’ll also build your skills, so you are stopped less often and for shorter periods of time.
Mastery is a long game; take a shortcut
My holistic, integrative approach to conflict resolution draws from my experience as a crime victim, human resources supervisor, minor league sports agent, and United Nations representative.
You can enjoy the benefits of the below experience, without having to accumulate all of it on your own.
- B.S., Education (Sport Management), University of Louisville
- J.D., Government Law (Education and Tax), SUNY University at Buffalo
- 30+ years, General Business Management
- 18+ years, Human Resources and Small Business Management
- 17+ years, Law practice (ADR, Employment, Small Business)
- $150,000.00 in higher education, continuing education, mediation certifications, professional development, and business mistakes
- Approximately 500 hours coaching others and another 150 hours being coached
- Up to 1,500 hours of physical therapy and counseling after crimes I endured
- An estimated 3,650 hours (and counting) of self-study