Mastery is a long game; take a shortcut
My holistic, integrative approach to conflict resolution draws from my experience as a crime victim, human resources supervisor, minor league sports agent, and United Nations representative.
You can enjoy the benefits of the below experience, without having to accumulate all of it on your own.
- B.S., Education (Sport Management), University of Louisville
- J.D., Government Law (Education and Tax), SUNY University at Buffalo
- 30+ years, General Business Management
- 18+ years, Human Resources and Small Business Management
- 17+ years, Law practice (ADR, Employment, Small Business)
- $150,000.00 in higher education, continuing education, mediation certifications, professional development, and business mistakes
- Approximately 500 hours coaching others and another 150 hours being coached
- Up to 1,500 hours of physical therapy and counseling after crimes I endured
- An estimated 3,650 hours (and counting) of self-study