Employment disputes are as common as family conflicts and can involve some of the same perceptions or actions. We dedicate a lot of time pursuing success in both places, so why not have them be as pleasant as possible under the circumstances? Why does work have to be an unpleasant, four-letter word? How do we go from that first day excitement to not wanting to get out of bed? These are some of the questions we might help you find answers to, as we work together toward resolution of your workplace dispute.
Employment conflicts we have helped our clients resolve include:
- Breaches of contract
- Constructive termination claims
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Embezzlement and employee theft
- Hostile work environments
- Implicit biases, perceptions, and conflicting world views
- State or insurance carrier audits
- Unemployment insurance claims
- Unfair work distribution
- Worker misclassification
- Wrongful termination
For more guidance on this topic, see the below blog posts:
- FAQ: How Do I Know If a Case is Right for Mediation?
- Four Things You Need to Know About Worker Classification
- FAQ: Why Choose The Law Studio Over a Business or Employment Litigator?
- Nine Reasons Not to Hire Undocumented Workers
- Seven Reasons to Pay People Who Perform Services for Your FOR-Profit Business
NOTE: This page and website contain attorney advertising and a general overview of employment conflicts we sometimes resolve. It is not legal advice. If you require information or advice applied to your unique situation, please make an appointment to discuss it with an attorney experienced with the subject matter. Don’t rely solely on what you read on the Internet. Ever.