Master your profession–and more
As a licensed professional in New York, you are required to complete a number of approved continuing education courses before you renew your license. But approved courses for funeral, human resources, and legal professionals don’t have to be boring recitations of things you already learned. You can increase your professional development and get your CEU credits.
In my continuing education courses, we discuss recent news headlines, common missteps, and ineffective thought processes that cause those missteps. I also disclose how to form new brain patterns to keep you safe–and maybe even make you happier.
Are you an accredited provider with an upcoming event?
Funeral Services (CEU approved)
- The Benefits of Effective Documentation
- Common Legal Missteps in the Funeral Industry
- Employment Law Basics
- Exempt v. Non-Exempt: Understanding the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Hostile Work Environments
- Intersection of Law and Ethics
- Legal Rights and Responsibilities of the Parties Involved in a Funeral
- Setting Clear Goals and Performance Expectations for Your Employees
- What to Do If You’re Called to Testify
- Workers’ Compensation Basics
- Worker Misclassification Basics
- Worker Misclassification Nightmares
Legal Services (CLE Approved)
- Litigation Survival Skills: The Client’s Perspective
- Making Mediation Work for Your Clients
- Beyond the NYS Model Sexual Harassment Training
Do you need your continuing legal education credits before the next event?
The feedback from the attendees was very positive and we really appreciated [ ] listening to the two courses you gave. I learned a great deal as well. ~ M.K., Funeral Director, NY
I’ve been in the industry for decades and taken many CEU courses. You are simply the best! ~ J.A., Faculty Member, NY